Monday, April 12, 2010

First Post!

After numerous people telling me that I needed to start a blog, I finally did it! Now that John and I are brand new college graduates, we have a bit more time on our hands, though John still has his 8-5 mon-fri job that he's always had. So here I am, alone at home for the next few hours, which I have to get used to. I will be enduring many lonely days such as these this summer, unless I find enough students that want me for their accompanist! That should keep me pretty busy.

I woke up feeling pretty under the weather today. Maybe I'm finally starting to get "morning sickness" after all! Since I found out three weeks ago, I have been feeling great with no sickness at all. I'm nearing the end of month 2, so this could be just the beginning of many pregnancy symptoms. I just realized that this may be news to many of you reading this...surprise, I'm pregnant!! :) I'm going to have my first visit with the obstetrician this week. Any women in Rexburg who have (or are going to have) kids, which doctors/centers do you like? I'm trying to make up my mind about where to go and who to work with.

Well, that's about all for today, I think a glass of ice-cold juice and a good movie sound like heaven right now.

1 comment: